IMAZING IM39 PORTABLE JUMP STARTER
- [Imazing POWERFUL CAR JUMP STARTER]: With 4000A peak current, it can jump start (Up to ALL Gas or 10.0L Diesel) 12V cars, motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, lawn mowers, snowmobiles and etc. up to 30 times on a full charge.
- [SAFETY PROTECTION]: With UL2743 standard certification and the indicators clamp of 8 advanced safety protection technologies(Reverse polarity, reverse connection, over-current, overload, over-voltage, over-charge, over-discharge, short circuit), Imazing jump starter provides ultimate protection for your safety.
- [FAST CHARGING]: Designed with dual USB output ports and one Type-C in(out) port, the quick-charge 3.0 USB port provides the fastest charging speed and is compatible with almost all USB charging devices, including phones, tablets, cameras, kindles and etc.
- LED FLASHLIGHT: Imazing jump starter has a built-in LED flashlight with 3 modes: Flashlight, SOS, Strobe. It's an life saver for camping, outdoors, emergencies, travel, etc.
- WHAT YOU GET: 1 x Jump Starter, 1 x Carry Case, 1 x Indicator Clamp, 1 x Type C cable/Charge for jump starter, 1 x Cigarette Lighter Adapter, 1 x User Manual and 2 years warranty. Imazing offers working days live chat on FB page, search “Imazing” on FB if you have any problems for shopping.
so it wont start a car with a dead battery whats the point i bought a 49.00 dollar one and it will start a car with a dead battery
I'm sorry I bought this IM 39 as it doesn't have an override for the safety options which is required for starting a car with a really or fully dead battery. But if your battery has at least 4-6 volts left or so, the unit will detect it and start it fine.
Comes with a very nice travel case.
Ample battery size, but you pay for that.
It will start even a V8.
No override option for charging a fully dead battery.
No LED readout to show volts, etc.
The flashlight is poor.
This unit will start anything! Upon opening the package I immediately read the instruction manual. No where could I find instructions on charging the unit. I looked closely at every port and noticed a USB port marked in/(out). I plugged in the supplied cable and indicator lights started flashing indicating level of charge.
This would be helpful to all buyers.